The North Queensland (NQ) Design + Innovation Awards is a new initiative aimed at promoting and celebrating excellence in design-led innovation in North Queensland. The NQ Design + Innovation Awards is organised by Good Design Australia in collaboration with Sister City Partners, Innovation NQ, James Cook University, Queensland Energy, DUO magazine.
CATEGORIES OF ENTRY
- Architectural and Landscape Design
- Design Strategy
- Digital Design
- Product Design
- Service Design
- Designer Makers
- Student Design
- Any structure, interior fitout or outdoor environment
- How do you apply design as a business strategy throughout your business?
- Apps, software, Digital media
- Consumer Products, Building Hardware, Environmental, Industrial, Commercial, Lighting, Furniture, Sports & Lifestyle, Scientific, Medical, Transport, Food
- Tourism, Education, Health. Any service business
- Focuses on anyone with a product idea that they have prototyped in their home or shed
- Focuses on any student with a product idea that they have prototyped at school, in their home or shed
WHAT IS THE EVALUATION CRITERIA ?
Impact: Project impact from a customer, commercial, social, environmental, perspective
Innovation: Excellence in adopting a design-led approach to innovation that has resulted in a totally new and ground-breaking product, service, system or experience.
Context: The significance to the NQ culture and ability to promote the important link on design in the development of internationally competitive products and services.
You can make multiple submissions